WATCH: Barbara Bush Confesses: “I Love Bill Clinton”
In a recent interview with C-SPAN, Barbara Bush spoke about her and her husband’s relationship with former President Bill Clinton. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and was done for a special C-SPAN is running on first ladies and the influence they have in America.
She said that the three of them have become good friends and that Clinton goes to visit them every summer. “We don’t agree politically,” she said, “but we don’t talk politics,” she added. “Before you’re critical of someone you must remember that they did not have the advantages that you did as a child” she said, speaking of the former president, then went on to say that she thinks Clinton sees George as the father he never had.
In the end of the roughly minute long video she said that “I love Bill Clinton, I may not love his politics but I love him,” with a chuckle.
(Read More: Bill Clinton: Obama Lied About ‘Keeping Our Insurance If We Like It’)
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Makes Terrifying Announcement – Here’s What’s Coming After 2016
- BREAKING: Former Bill Clinton Intern Drops NUKE About Hillary
- Faith Hill Risks EVERYTHING to Defy the Obama Agenda. Will You Stand By Her?
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing Tomorrow Will Make You SICK
- Bombshell Details Come To Light About Melania Trump – This Changes Everything