See How Florida Is Taking A Stand Against Obama’s Ghetto America
The city of Ocala, Florida has taken a stand against thug culture by banning the practice of wearing saggy pants. Anyone who is seen doing so on public property can be punished with a $500 fine or even jail time, because as councilwoman Mary Rich said, “I just think it’s disgraceful to show your underwear.” Better pull your pants up, thugs!
Although I normally find laws which infringe on the freedoms of Americans unacceptable, this one in particular strikes my fancy. I can’t stand seeing wannabe thugs walking down the street with their pants so low there’s almost no point in wearing them. In fact, a certain hilarious video comes to mind…
H/T: Free Patriot
You may also like to read:
- Eighth Grade Thugs Stab Woman To Death At Car Wash – What They Do Next Is Even Worse
- If You Get A Check Like This From Walmart, Do NOT Deposit It!
- Thugs Attack Teenage Schoolgirl, But Watch What Happens Next
- Teens Assault Mother And Her Baby For ‘Being White’ – Watch What Happens Next
- Welfare Queens Assault Man And Drag Him Out Of His Car, But What They Do Next Is Even Worse…