Court Rules 13-Year-Old Boy Can Be Tried As An Adult Because Of Large Penis
A boy accused of stealing a cell phone may be tried as an adult due to the size of his large genitalia, according to reports.
Back in March, they boy who’s only identified as Tomas, allegedly stole a cell phone and had to appear in a Moscow court as a result. Tomas insists he’s only 13, however since there’s discrepancies about his age the medical examiners checked his teeth and genitalia to determine how old he is.
Upon completing the examination, doctors determined him to be between 16 and 17 years old, or old enough to face adult penalties. Because of the determined age of Tomas, the court sentenced him to jail for his crime.
Tomas is originally from the Ukraine, but moved to Moscow to live with his aunt and that’s why there’s discrepancies. His Ukrainian documents say that he was only 12 years old at the time of the crime, so the prison service will review them before making a final determination.
Only in mother Russia could the size of your penis determine whether or not you go to jail.
You may also like to read:
- He Thought His Maid Was Stealing From Him So He Set Up A Camera – You Won’t Believe What It Captured
- Muslim Gang Initiates Fight With Christians. The Winner Might Surprise You.
- Muslims Mess With Innocent Christian, But It Doesn’t End Well For Them
- Patriot Tears Off Muslim’s Hijab – But What Happened Next Will Make Your Blood Boil
- Muslims Just Did Something Despicable To A Florida Church