Newspaper Portrays Obama Couple As Apes
A Belgian newspaper has found themselves in the middle of controversy lately after printing a picture that isn’t being interpreted as it was intended. The photo, released by De Morgen, was responsible for so much of a ruckus that it was forced to come forward with a public apology.
Showing the Obama couple, the photo was clearly Photo Shopped to make them appear as if they were in the process of evolving from chimpanzees to humans. Looking like something from the Planet of the Apes, the photo was taken as a racial statement rather than the satire it was intended to be.
The joke was supposed to be that Vladimir Putin had sent the picture, but needless to say, not too many people are laughing. The newspaper offered a recent apology saying, “In this case, we plead guilty of bad taste. We continue to be on the side of those that are battling any form of racism.”
What do you think – do some people have their panties in a wad or is this actually offensive? Let us know in a comment below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Just Did Something Despicable To School To ‘Punish’ Them For Praying To God
- Obama Sticks It To Americans By Admitting This In Kenya
- BREAKING: Obama Launches ‘Largest Gun Grab In US History’ – The Disturbing Details…
- BREAKING: Obama Brags That He Can Win 2016 Election
- Hillary Accidentally Posted This Photo Online – Now She Wants It Gone