VIDEO: Obama’s Obamacare ‘Navigators’ Advise Applicants to Lie
Earlier in the week we discussed the shocking video that showed Obama’s Obamacare “Navigators” advising applicants to lie on their applications in order to more easily get government handouts and subsides, now a second video is out showing even more.
On November 12, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas unveiled a video showing Obama’s operatives telling Americans to lie and rip off the government for subsidies–that would be rip off taxpayers, of course.
Now a second video shows more of this criminal enterprise indulged by Obama’s so-called with “Navigators” doing more of the same.
The “Navigators” are the community groups that Obama hired and paid with millions of our tax dollars to “help” people sign up for Obamacare. Naturally these people are former ACORN members, union thugs, and members of other left-wing groups.
The new video features “Navigators” in the “Change Happens” offices in Houston, Texas. In the video several different Navigators urge applicants not to report a portion of their annually earned income so that they can qualify for government subsidies.
Well, we know Obama is a lair… right?
Tell us your ideas about this in the comments.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- U.S. Citizen Killed in Jerusalem…She Was 3 Months Old, Obama Says Nothing
- Lt. Col. Oliver North Sources Anticipate ISIS Attack on US Embassy in Iraq
- Newly Surfaced Footage Shows Congress Literally LAUGH At Obama To His Face
- Obama Embarrasses Himself on National Television & It’s HILARIOUS
- American Intelligence General ADMITS 9/11 Was FAKE