Lady Gaga Gets Completely Naked For New Album
In full form, Lady Gaga did not fail to impress critics with the album cover for her latest single. The pop star dressed all the way down – to her birthday suit – for the edgy cover artwork with a goddess-like inspiration.
This is what people have come to expect from the 27-year old singer, who revealed two sneak peaks from her new single, Venus, late Friday night and early Saturday.
In a tweet explaining the sneak previews, Gaga said: “I wrote 4 hooks in Venus. The snippet is of the first two before the true chorus. The rise before the orgasm.”
The artwork was captured by American photographer Steven Klein, who helped Gaga with the artwork for Alejandro and Fame. The pair have not yet indicated how the images from the shoot will be used
In apparent inspiration from Boticelli’s famous painting “Birth of Venus”, Gaga is shown in a bathroom with the a seashell – which typically represented female private parts – over her mouth.
Among other images is Gaga nude, bleeding, with a scorpion on her face.
The entire preview comes ahead of her November 11 unveiling of “ARTPOP”. Gaga is currently on a promotional tour, with scheduled performances in Germany and England before the release of the album.
See more photos from Gaga’s appearance in London:
You may also like to read:
- Awkward! Monica Lewinsky & Hillary Clinton Run Into Each Other In London
- U.S. Exchange Student Stuck In Giant Vagina Required Emergency Extraction
- Parents Outraged After 4-Year-Old Gives Pole-Dancing Performance At School
- Woman Hangs Out A Window Naked, What Happened Next Was… Predictable
- Miley Cyrus Says She’d Have A Big D*** – If She Were A Guy