Ted Cruz Filibusters Obamacare, Says He Will Continue “Until I Am No Longer Able To Stand”
FINALLY politicians are taking real action to defund Obamacare.
On the US Senate floor this morning, Senator Ted Cruz from Texas began to “filibuster” against Obamacare, in an effort to get it defunded. He said he will continue the filibuster until he is “unable to stand..” He said he wanted to finally “make DC listen.”
Cruz said, “Madame president, I rise today in opposition to Obamacare. I rise today in an effort to speak for 26 million Texans and for 300 million Americans. Obamacare isn’t working… And yet there are politicians in this body who are not listening to the people.”
He continued, “I intend to speak in support of defunding Obamacare until I am no longer able to stand… The frustration is that the men and women in Washington aren’t listening. It is time, Madame president, quite simply to make D.C. listen.”
We will keep you up to date on Mr. Cruz’s epic filibuster here at Mr. Conservative. Check back for updates soon.
You may also like to read:
- POLL: Which Republican Has the Best Shot at Beating Hillary in 2016?
- Ted Cruz to Re-present Ex-patriot Terrorist Act
- [VIDEO] Ted Cruz: ‘Eh, Let Me Start Over’ State of the Union Rebuttal
- 2016 Presidential Hopeful Suggests Dissolving the United Nations
- Can Congress Force Planned Parenthood To Comply With Law?