CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Teen Rides Up on Bike, Shoots 71-Year-Old Man in the Head
17-year-old Jamal Jackson has been arrested for the cold-blooded murder of 71-year-old Miguel Pilotos in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
The whole murder was caught by a mall surveillance video and shows this kid riding up to the aged man as he was getting in his vehicle. The video shows this kid casually riding up to the old man, then without provocation pulling out a gun and shooting him in the head form only a few feet away.
The victim’s wife, Aleida Pilotos, was grateful to police for having made the arrest. “Now I feel free. I give a lot of thanks,” she said.
Victim Miguel Pilotos
The accused murderer has a long history of arrests.
“Authorities say he was arrested for burglary in Miami Gardens and for burglary, display of a firearm and aggravated battery in Opa-Locka in May. They say he was arrested for possessing cocaine in September of 2011 and in April of 2011, he was arrested by School Board police for battery on a law enforcement officer.”
Naturally, the punk is claiming that police abused him after he was arrested. Hope he isn’t looking for sympathy?
What do you folks think?
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Casey Anthony Finally Emerges, and You Won’t Believe What She’s Up To Now
- BREAKING: George Zimmerman Has Been Shot
- Obama Responds To Murder of NYPD Officer By Blaming Police
- Black Mob Attacks Elderly White Man In Baltimore, But What Happens Next Is Even Worse
- Florida Government Beeps Out Obama’s Speech, Doesn’t Let Him Say “Climate Change