Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- Armed Robber Gets the Surprise of His Life When Brave Shopkeeper Does THIS
- GRAPHIC: When This Thug Tried To Rob A Store, He Never Thought THIS Would Happen
- Three Thugs Break Down Patriot’s Door – Watch What Happens Next
- Thug Tries To Rob Church During Service, He Didn’t Expect This To Happen Next
- When Thugs Tried To Rob A Store, They Weren’t Counting On These Cops To Show Up