Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- Star Mike Brown Witness Charged With Theft, Filing False Police Report
- Mike Brown’s Alleged History of Armed Robbery and Assault Exposed
- Racist Revenge Attack: Teen Thugs Torch Home Of Woman & Children
- Would You Stop To Help This Hot Girl? One Driver Shouldn’t Have…
- DOJ Knew Of Brown Robbery Video, Told Police To Withhold From Public