Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- These Thugs Brutally Beat A WWII Purple Heart Veteran, But Then They Got Some Instant Karma
- Four Thugs Slash 19 Year-Old’s Face On Camera – The Reason Why Is Disturbing
- This 18 Year-Old Girl May Look Innocent, But What She Was Just Arrested For Stunned Even The Police
- Armed Thug Robs Gas Station, But Then Former Marine Does THIS
- Thug Targets Father and Daughter Getting Gas – Never Expected Them To Do This