Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Stepdaughter Pleads Not Guilty To Robbery Charges
- Beth Chapman Betrays Dog the Bounty Hunter – Will Their Family Survive?
- Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Family Gets Some Awful News – Please Pray
- When These Thugs Robbed A Gas Station, They Never Thought An Off-Duty Cop Would Be There…
- Thug Tries To Steal On Live TV – Watch What Happens Next