Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- Gun-Wielding Thug Tries To Steal Texans’ Car – Gets A HUGE Surprise
- GRAPHIC: Horrifying Moment Elderly Woman Is Kicked And Stomped On In Random Attack
- BREAKING: Eric Garner’s Son ARRESTED On Theft Charges
- Welfare Queens Assault Man And Drag Him Out Of His Car, But What They Do Next Is Even Worse…
- Thugs Attack Patriot In His Own Garage – They Didn’t Know He Was Carrying A Gun…