Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- This Blonde Temptress Seduced A Tourist Then Stole Everything He Had
- Concealed Carrier Stops 13 Armed Robbers In Their Tracks
- Older Man Fights Armed Thug Trying To Rob Him And WINS
- Key Witness In Mike Brown Case Wanted For Theft, Lying To Police
- Star Mike Brown Witness Charged With Theft, Filing False Police Report