Thief Accidentally Shoots Himself In The Eye In The Middle Of A Robbery
While robbing a hotel in Peru, a thief accidentally shot himself in the eye.
The incident was caught on tape.
The robber is 19-year-old Cordova Antonio Ruiz. He forced the cashier to open the register by threatening him with a 9mm pistol.
While attempting to deactivate the surveillance system, Ruiz accidentally shot himself in the eye.
Amazingly, he continued with the robbery after doing so.
However, he asked for help shortly after the robbery was completed. He was arrested and taken to Dos de Mayo, a hospital in Lima.
Ruiz is currently there recovering.
You may also like to read:
- He Thought His Maid Was Stealing From Him So He Set Up A Camera – You Won’t Believe What It Captured
- [VIDEO] Ridiculous Disguise Gets Robber Laughed Out of Store With No Money
- Six Shot At St. Louis Cop Bar
- Police Report Of Michael Brown’s Mother’s Robbery Is Revealed
- WWII Vet Beaten, Robbed Inside Florida Home