D.C. Denies Patriotic Bikers Permit to Rally On Sept. 11, But Allows Muslims To March
We reported about these twin stories weeks ago; one on the planned Sept. 11 Million Muslim March on Washington DC and the response to that rally planned by patriotic bikers intending to get two million bikers to Washington. Well, now a new wrinkle to the story is out with the city of Washington DC deciding to deny the bikers a permit even as they allow the terror-approver’s march to take place.
The Million Muslim March is being planned by a group calling itself the American Muslim Political Action Committee and is nothing less than an effort to stick a terror-supporting finger in American’s collective eye. There is no possible reason to hold a Muslim-supporting event on the very day their cohorts murdered thousands of Americans on Sept. 11, 2001. No other reason unless they want to rub America’s nose in that act of terror.
So, with this undeniable fact in mind, a group of patriotic American bikers decided they would hold their own rally as an answer to these terror-loving Muslims. They announced plans to hold a two million biker rally to show these Muslims that America won’t stand still and take their hateful rally sitting down.
But now the city of DC is denying the bikers a permit for their America-loving rally.
According to the biker group, the National Park Service denied the permit because it would “disrupt traffic” in what is called the “Memorial Core” which is near the Memorial Bridge.
“NPS decided that the large ride would require closures of important roadways, block access to Rock Creek and George Washington Parkways,” the biker group posted on Facebook, “and would cause a severe disruption to traffic. A police escort would also be needed.”
In response the biker groups posted this:
1. WE, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, WILL STAND BY OUR CONSTITUTION (AS WRITTEN, NOT AS INTERPRETED BY THE THIS OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION), WE WILL STAND BY OUR BILL OF RIGHTS (AS WRITTEN) AND WE STAND FOR AMERICA!
2. THIS EVENT IS TO OUR HONOR AND RESPECT THOSE WHO WERE KILLED ON 9/11 AND THEIR FAMILIES! IT IS ALSO IN REMEMBRANCE OF THOSE IN ALL OUR ARMED FORCES WHO FOUGHT THOSE WHO PRECIPITATED THIS ATTACK!
3. WE STAND AGAINST ANY “FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF AMERICA” BY THIS ADMINISTRATION OR ANY PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION!
4. WE WILL NOT STAND DOWN WE WILL STAND UP IF NEED BE FOR OUR LIBERTIES. ** THIS IS A PEACEFUL “RIDE”. WE ARE NOT PROMOTING NOR DO WE CONDONE VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND! WE ARE RIDING TO SHOW OUR LOVE OF AMERICA AND THE SHINING EXAMPLE OF FREEDOM THIS COUNTRY PROVIDES TO THE WORLD!**
What do you think of this? Which group should have been denied a permit if someone needed denying? And why deny either of them? Tell us what you think below.
(H/T Chicks On The Right)
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Syrian Rebels Who Shot Down Russian Fighter Jet Were Backed By OBAMA
- Since Obama Won’t Speak Up About Radical Islam, It’s Time To Ban Knives And Swords
- US School Forces Children To Praise Allah and Create Propaganda For ISIS
- Trump Rocks the Nation, Unrolls Landmark Plan for Muslims
- Man Storms Public Meeting About Mosques – ‘Every One Of You Are Terrorists’