Racially Charged Attack Against Whites In New York City Leaves One Man Brain Dead, Others Injured
September 7, 2013 9:52am PST
A violent, racially-charged attack happened in New York City’s Union Square this Wednesday. One man was left brain dead as a result of the attack.
The suspect is 31-year-old Lashawn Marten, a black man who repeatedly yelled, “I hate white people.” He vowed to attack white people on the streets — that is what he did.
One witness said Marten declared, “The next white person who walks by I’m going to f**k.”
Then he attacked multiple white people on the street who he did not know.
A witness who shot the attack on video said it was completely random. See the shocking video on Instagram here.
Three men were injured as a result from the attack. One of those men, 62-year-old Jeffery Babbitt, was punched especially hard; he fell to the ground. Witnesses heard his skull crack as it hit the pavement.
Babbitt was eventually brought to the hospital, where it was determined that he is now braid dead.
Here are some images from the attack, posted on Twitter by one witness:
Babbitt is in the hospital, currently in a coma. His 92-year-old mother is there with him, hoping for the best.
At this time, police are treating this vile attack as a hate crime. We’ll keep you updated on the situation here at Mr. Conservative.
You may also like to read:
- Girl Converts To Islam For Her Muslim Boyfriend, But It Doesn’t Go So Well For Her..
- Giuliani Defends Himself: The Danger to Blacks in America is Other Blacks
- Arrests In Ferguson As FBI Uncovers Plot Involving Pipe Bombs
- Leader Of Congressional Black Caucus ‘Advises’ Ferguson Grand Jury To Indict
- Woman Receives Brutal Beating for Being a “White Girl in the Hood”