Shootings In Oakland So Ordinary That Kid Casually Walking By As If Nothing’s Happening
In the City of Oakland, California, gun violence is so commonplace that it’s ordinary. At least that’s the sad conclusion one draws from a newly released video that shows someone shooting a gun on the street, during daytime, while a kid walks by as if nothing extraordinary has happened. This, of course, is what happens to people who live in the middle of a war.
The video shows a teenage boy walking along less than 15 feet away during a spate of wild gunfire on the street during broad daylight. He looks around to see what’s happening and then, satisfied that he’s not in the line of fire, casually walks away.
You may also like to read:
- Watch These Five Gun-Grabbing Libs Shoot Guns For The First Time
- BREAKING: Over A Dozen Witnesses Back Up Cop’s Version Of Mike Brown Shooting
- Victim Hears ‘Get White Boy’ Before Being Attacked By Mob Of Thugs
- Another MAIG Dem Down: Jailed After Being Charged With Felony Bribery
- Protesters Come Together To Support Shooter Cop Darren Wilson