Oprah Gets Bad Customer Service At A Store, Then Says It’s Racism
Oprah Winfrey sure knows how to play the race card.
She went to a designer clothing store in Switzerland, where an assistant apparently did not recognize who she was. So naturally, Oprah assumed the clerk was being racist.
Oprah used the incident as an excuse to talk about Paula Deen’s use of the N-word when she appeared on Entertainment tonight. She said, “In the very first days I tried to reach her and then I decided to stay out of it as I saw it blowing up. In time she will be fine. For me, it all just felt kind of sad.”
She continued, “It shows up for me if I’m in a boardroom or situations where I’m the only woman or I’m the only African American person within a hundred mile radius. I can see in the energy of the people there, they don’t sense that I should be holding one of those seats. I can sense that. I can never tell, Is it racism? Is it sexism?”
Huh. Seems like this entire “incident” in Switzerland has more to do with Oprah’s huge ego than racism.
Your thoughts? Let us know in the comments section below.
You may also like to read:
- Flag Group Accused Of Crashing ‘Black Lives Matter’ Party – Watch What REALLY Happened
- Bombshell 25 Year-Old Video Of Trump Surfaces – We Can’t Believe What He Said…
- Black Lives Matter Threatens To KILL Trump – Here’s His Response
- O’Reilly Unloads On Black Lives Matter For ‘Condemning White Society’
- Outrage After Tim Allen Says THIS About The ‘N-Word’