Trayvon Martin Supporters Planning To Riot & Loot If Zimmerman Walks
George Zimmerman’s trial for murdering Trayvon Martin is nothing more than a racial show trial. All of the prosecution’s evidence supports Zimmerman’s version of events, which is that Trayvon, aware that Zimmerman was keeping an eye on him, attacked him and started beating him brutally. Nevertheless, the prosecution is pushing forward with its case, even as the race hustlers make it clear that, if Zimmerman is freed, there will be blood in the streets.
The success of the race hustler’s tactics is shown in the threats appearing on Twitter – threats of murder and riots, with loving references to the 1992 Rodney King riots that shattered the piece in Los Angeles. It’s quite obvious reading the tweets that the evidence is irrelevant.
Those who are in thrall to the race hustlers in the media, the ones who took a Hispanic man’s act of self-defense against a violent, drugged-out hood and turned it into the story of a white man lynching a cute little boy, are out for blood. They’re making it clear that if George Zimmerman isn’t sacrificed to the God’s of race war, they will turn America’s streets into a battlefield.
You may also like to read:
- [VIDEO] George Zimmerman Won’t Be Arrested for the Third Time- Girlfriend Recants
- NY Cop Killer Caught Selling This Online
- You Won’t Believe Who The Brown Family Is Teaming Up With Now…
- Zimmerman’s Family Reveals Life Of Constant Paranoia, Death Threats
- Parents Of Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown Teaming Up For Race War Of The Century