Two Marines Sentenced To Death After Killing Fellow Marine, Raping And Killing His Wife
Two ex-Marines have been sentenced to death, and a third ex-Marine to life imprisonment, for murdering an Iraq vet and his wife, after first make the vet watch them rape his wife.
Emrys John, 23, Tyrone Miller, 25, and Kevin Cox, 25, all former Marines, invaded the Riverside County, California, home of Sgt. Jan Pietrzak, 24, a former Marine who served in Iraq, and his wife, Quiana Jenkins-Pietrzak, 26. The men bound and gagged the Pietrzaks, raped Quiana while forcing Jan to watch, and then shot both in the head. They then lit a fire to try to destroy the evidence.
(Read More: Navy To Remove All “Degrading” Images of Women.)
Sgt. Pietrzak had served in Iraq, and was stationed at Miramar Marine Corps Air Station in San Diego. His wife, Quiana, was a counselor at a child care program in Riverside County. Jan and Quiana had been married only two months.
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Releases ‘Kill List’ Of US Cities – Is Yours On The List?
- George W. Bush Just HUMILIATED Obama In An Awesome Way
- Veteran Is Kicked Out Of Obama’s Military Because He’s A ‘Conservative Christian’
- Hillary Clinton Caught Doing The Unthinkable With US Soldier
- When You See What Bank Of America Did To 73,000 Veterans, You’ll Want To Boycott IMMEDIATELY