Black Democrat Explains Why He Left “Government Plantation” To Join Republicans
Elbert Guillory is a member of the Louisiana State Senate. He was a Democrat, but he recently became a Republican. In this powerful four-minute-plus video, Guillory explains why he made the leap – and a driving force behind that decision was the Democrats’ historic and current problem with race and racism.
Over the years, Guillory realized that Democrat policies, even though they pay lip service to helping blacks, really do them a profound disservice. It’s Republican policies, which are focused on economic growth and equality of opportunity, that make the difference, not just for blacks, but for all Americans:
You see, at the heart of liberalism, is the idea that only a great and powerful big Government can be the benefactor of social justice for all Americans. But the left is only concerned with one thing: control. And they disguise this control as charity.
Guillory is not only dissatisfied with the Democrats’ relentless need to control blacks. He’s also drawn to the party that offers the greatest individual freedom:
But most importantly, it is the idea that the individual must be free to pursue his or her own happiness, free from Government dependence, and free from Government control. Because to be truly free, is to be reliant on no one, other than the author of our destiny.
I don’t think I’m exaggerating here when I say that this may be one of the most important political speeches to emerge in recent years in that it states with clarity and dignity core American values. Please watch it and share it with you friends.
You may also like to read:
- Wealthy Installing Safe Rooms To Prepare For This
- Al Sharpton’s Daughter just Got Some Very Bad News For Her Ridiculous Lawsuit
- Liberals Outraged After Black Comedian Turns On Obama ‘Black America Would Have Done Much Better With A White President’
- Obama Commands US Police To Wear This New Uniform So They Don’t Look ‘Racist’
- When He Typed ‘N**** House’ Into Google Maps, He Was Stunned To Be Led To The White House…