Leaked Footage of Famous Hollywood Producer Claiming Obama Silenced Clinton By Threatening Chelsea
Hollywood is a place where fantasies are born and where they often go to die. It’s very easy to get caught up in stories. Still, Hollywood producer Bettina Viviano seems very clear in her own mind that thuggery put Barack Obama in the White House in 2008. Moreover — and this is hard to swallow without corroborating evidence — she believes that the Obama camp went so far as to threaten Chelsea Clinton’s life in order to get Bill Clinton to stop making open references to problems with Obama’s eligibility.
As you watch the interview with Viviano, please remember that uncorroborated gossip is not evidence, and that the absence of evidence may disprove something, but it doesn’t provide affirmative proof of anything else. With all those qualifiers, Viviano’s interview is certainly . . . intriguing:
Apparently Viviano continues to try to produce her film, so it will be very interesting to see if (a) she can get it done and (b) it contains solid, verifiable information challenging Obama’s president.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Uses Sasha and Malia To Cover Up Major Lie – This Is Disgusting
- House Launches Official Investigation Against Hillary Clinton – She’s In Trouble
- Michelle Obama Family: Obama Isn’t Black Enough
- Hillary Clinton Gets Some Very Bad News – This Could Change Everything
- Barack and Michelle Caught Redhanded In This Major Corruption Scandal