Leaked Footage of Famous Hollywood Producer Claiming Obama Silenced Clinton By Threatening Chelsea
Hollywood is a place where fantasies are born and where they often go to die. It’s very easy to get caught up in stories. Still, Hollywood producer Bettina Viviano seems very clear in her own mind that thuggery put Barack Obama in the White House in 2008. Moreover — and this is hard to swallow without corroborating evidence — she believes that the Obama camp went so far as to threaten Chelsea Clinton’s life in order to get Bill Clinton to stop making open references to problems with Obama’s eligibility.
As you watch the interview with Viviano, please remember that uncorroborated gossip is not evidence, and that the absence of evidence may disprove something, but it doesn’t provide affirmative proof of anything else. With all those qualifiers, Viviano’s interview is certainly . . . intriguing:
Apparently Viviano continues to try to produce her film, so it will be very interesting to see if (a) she can get it done and (b) it contains solid, verifiable information challenging Obama’s president.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Says He’s Taking His Daughters Here- This Is Sickening
- POLL: Which Republican Has the Best Shot at Beating Hillary in 2016?
- Barack Called Away From Vacation for Work, Here’s How Michelle Responded
- Michelle Obama Found Out About Her Husband’s “Mistress,” What She Did Next Was Despicable
- BREAKING: Hillary and Obama Officially Charged With Helping Terrorists