ObamaCare Chief Coldly SaysTo Dying Girl: “Someone Lives And Someone Dies”
Sarah Murnaghan is a 10-year-old girl who will die within weeks if she does not get a lung transplant. She is currently fighting a terminal case of cystic fibrosis.
But government regulations, thanks to “Obamacare”, have made it so that the lung she so desperately needs will be offered to adults first, who are on the waiting list. To be considered an adult on the donor list, one must be at least 12 years of age.
So, only two years are preventing Sarah from receiving the transplant that would save her life. Without it, she will die from her disease.
Kathleen Sebelius, Obama’s Secretary of Health and Human Services, has been asked to get involved on behalf of the dying girl. Rep. Tom Price of Georgia is desperately trying to convince Sebelius to interveine, saying to her, “it only takes your signature.”
Sarah’s family is at odds, pleading for the life of their child. They say it is well within Sebelius’ power to mandate an exception to give the transplant to the child.
Today Sebelius responded to the family. She said their situation is “incredibly agonizing”…. But she will not step in.
Sebelius coldly said the situation is one where “someone lives and someone dies.”
I’d like to see what she would do if her own daughter were in Sarah’s situation. I have no doubt that an exception would be made if that were the case.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Announces Plans To Force American Christians To Do This
- BREAKING: Leaked Defense Dept. Documents Reveal Obama WANTED ‘An Islamic State’
- Newspaper Calls For Obama’s Execution, Then This Happens
- Hollywood Star James Woods Shares ‘Official Obama Flag’ – Liberals Lose It
- Obama Announces Plans To Make Voting Mandatory, ‘That Could Change Everything’