Father of Lone Terrorist Threatens To Unleash Hell On USA If Son Is Touched
“If they killed him, then all hell would break loose.”
That’s what Anzor Tsarnaev, the father of Boston bomber Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, told ABC news.
In another conversation with the Associated Press, Anzor Tsarnaev added that his son is a “true angel.”
Yeah Anzor, not so much.
While you can’t help but sympathize with any parent who finds out that his child has gone this far wrong, the reality is that his son murdered people and crippled others for life. There are other people who lost children, too. There are sons whose fathers will be crippled for life. There are mothers whose daughters are missing legs. There are parents who will never see their sons again because Anzor Tsarnaev’s son killed them.
Yet, he’s claiming that “all hell would break loose” if something happened to his son.
Well.. sorry, buddy, you’re a little too late on that front. Maybe if your son hadn’t grown up around someone who had that kind of mentality, none of us would be in this position today.
You may also like to read:
- 132 Children Dead In Terror Attack On School, Tehreek-e-Taliban Takes Credit
- You Won’t Believe What Obama Just Did to Soldiers Who Risked Their Lives
- Obama Makes Misleading Statement About Radical Islam
- Shocking CIA Torture Report Reveals What The Government Really Does To Detainees
- Woman Dragged From Her Car And Beaten In Ferguson