New Gun Control Laws Drive High-Capacity Magazine Manufacturer, Magpul, Out of Colorado
Last week, John Hickenlooper, the Democrat governor of Colorado signed new, draconian gun laws into effect. Not only did those laws curtail the Second Amendment rights of the citizens of that state, they sent a message loud and clear to companies like Magpul. That message is, “You’re not wanted here.”
Magpul was about to move to a new 125,000 square foot building within Colorado, but after the law was signed, Magpul decided to move its operation along with the several hundred jobs that go with it, out of state.
Duane Liptak, the Director of Product Management and Marketing at Magpul Industries Corporation said, “We’ve talked to some states, visited some, and we’ve got a lot more to get to. Some of the initial round of states that we’re looking at are Wyoming, Nebraska, Texas, Utah, Montana, Idaho and Arizona but there are others in consideration.”
While the final location hasn’t been chosen, Magpul Chief Operating Officer Doug Smith said that production would begin again outside of the state of Colorado within 30 days.
You may also like to read:
- When Obama Arrived In Oregon, He Never Expected THIS To Be Waiting For Him…
- Liberals Call For Duck Dynasty Boycott After Star Says This About Guns
- Oregon Shooter’s Mom Speaks Out To SLAM Gun Laws
- Oregon Citizens Stage Anti-Obama Protest Ahead Of Visit – ‘Defend Roseburg, Deny Obama’
- Thugs Attack Patriot In His Own Garage – They Didn’t Know He Was Carrying A Gun…