WATCH: Sarah Palin Takes Sip From ‘Big Gulp’ Soda at CPAC Speech
Sarah Palin is truly gifted when it comes to making political points. The latest example of Palin’s uncanny ability to cut to the heart of a political issue was her visual jab at New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s attempt to control every aspect of New Yorker’s lives by banning large, sugary drinks. A court temporarily returned sanity to New York, but Bloomberg is resolved to keep trying. Palin therefore couldn’t resist a poke.
While she was on stage at CPAC, Palin surprised the delighted audience by suddenly whipping out a “Big Gulp” soda and taking a sip. She got a standing ovation, as people roared with laughter.
Being Palin, she didn’t stop with a great visual joke. Instead, she added to it:
Oh Bloomberg’s not around, our Big Gulp is safe. We’re cool. Shoot, it’s just pop! With low-cal ice cubes in it. I hope that’s okay. What did you think was in it?
“Low-cal ice cubes.” The woman is a political genius.
You may also like reading:
You may also like to read:
- Sarah Palin Defies Fox To Do THIS For Trump
- Is Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Become Trump’s Attorney General?
- Bristol Palin Drops Bombshell About Her Mother – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Trump Announces Plan To Appoint Sarah Palin To His Cabinet ‘She’s A Very Special Person’
- Michelle Obama Challenged Sarah Palin , But It Didn’t End Well For Her