Firearms Equality Movement: The Companies That Said “NO” To Law Enforcement After Gun Legislation
Progressives routinely rant against capitalism for being profit, rather than principle, driven. Ironically (from the Progressive point of view) the recent gun debate has shown that some of the most principled businesses in America are the gun manufacturers and dealers that the Progressives hate so passionately. One after another, these businesses are announcing that they are willing to take a hit in profits, or incur large expenses, in order to remain true to the Second Amendment.
One of the first to take a stand was LaRue tactical, which responded to New York’s extreme new gun (er, people) control laws, announced that it would subject state and local authorities seeking to purchase guns to precisely the same limitations imposed upon civilians making gun purchases in a given state:
Effective today, in an effort to see that no legal mistakes are made by LaRue Tactical and/or its employees, we will apply all current State and Local Laws (as applied to civilians) to state and local law enforcement / government agencies. In other words, LaRue Tactical will limit all sales to what law-abiding citizens residing in their districts can purchase or possess.
State and local laws have always been a serious focus of this firm, and we are now dovetailing that focus with the constitutional rights of the residents covered in their different areas by the old and new regulations.
We realize this effort will have an impact on this firm’s sales – and have decided the lost sales are less danger to this firm than potential lawsuits from erroneous shipments generated by something as simple as human error. (Emphasis added.)
Inspired by LaRue’s example, firearm’s manufacturers and dealers across American have coalesced into a loose organization called the “Firearms Equality Movement.” Those joining this movement are following LaRue’s example — they will subject state and local government agencies to precisely the same standards imposed upon the citizens of that state or locality.
The movement is quickly picking up steam. Instead, of taking advantage of the reduced competition when a manufacturer or dealer limits sales in a state, other manufacturers and dealers are limiting their sales as well, in order to make a larger stand for civil liberties.
- Rape Survivor Pleads With Co. State Senate For Concealed Carry – Democrat Taunts and Questions Her
- School offers counseling for students emotionally scarred by gun-shaped strawberry tart
- Calls For Impeachment of Obama: Tina Brown to Bill Maher Obama ‘Would Be Impeached By Now On Drones’ If He Was Bush
- White House releases memo saying drone strikes against Americans are “legal”
You may also like to read:
- New York Gun Shop Sticks It To Muslims In An Epic Way
- Patriotic Gun Shop Owner SUED For Banning Muslims
- Thug Tries To Shoot Illegal Gun – BIG Mistake
- BREAKING: Obama Launches ‘Largest Gun Grab In US History’ – The Disturbing Details…
- Islamic Leader Goes To US Gun Shop Where Muslims Are Banned – Gets A HUGE Surprise