19 Ways The Government is Watching You
The following are 19 signs that America is being systematically transformed into a giant surveillance grid….
#1 New Software That Will Store And Analyze Millions Of Our Voices
Did you know that there is software that can positively identify you using your voice in just a matter of seconds?
Law enforcement authorities all over the U.S. are very eager to begin using new Russian software that will enable them to store and analyze millions of voices….
‘Voice Grid Nation’ is a system that uses advanced algorithms to match identities to voices. Brought to the US by Russia’s Speech Technology Center, it claims to be capable of allowing police, federal agencies and other law enforcement personnel to build up a huge database containing up to several million voices.
When authorities intercept a call they’ve deemed ‘hinky’, the recording is entered into the VoiceGrid program, which (probably) buzzes and whirrs and spits out a match. In five seconds, the program can scan through 10,000 voices, and it only needs 3 seconds for speech analysis. All that, combined with 100 simultaneous searches and the storage capacity of 2 million samples, gives SpeechPro, as the company is known in the US, the right to claim a 90% success rate.
You may also like to read:
- Florida Government Beeps Out Obama’s Speech, Doesn’t Let Him Say “Climate Change
- Tattoo’s Banned By State Senate In 26-4 Vote In This State
- New Evidence Suggests Obama Administration Is Preparing To Enact Martial Law In US
- More Information Revealed Amid Mysterious Walmart Closings
- Government May Be Up to Something Insidious Inside Closed Walmarts