Obama Family Yearly Vacation Scorecard: You Paid For It
SPAIN 2010: TOTAL: AT LEAST $250,000
- U.S. taxpayer paid for the First Lady’s 68 person personal security army, assistants, and of course why not use presidential mumbo jet Air Force Two.
- Air Force Two was a modest $150,000 for the trip.
- Personal security runs at $281 per day – totaling $100,000 for the vacation.
HAWAIIN CHRISTMAS 2010: TOTAL: Over $1,500,000.00
- $63,000 to fly in Michelle and the kids on a private jet.
- $1,000,000 for Obama to come in on Air Force One.
- $38,000 rent payed for the luxury ‘Winter White House’.
- $16,000 to provide housing for local security including Seals & Secret Service.
- $134,000 to keep staff in the local luxury hotel. Spare no expense on your staff…
- $251,000 paid out to police for staying overtime.
- $10,000 so that an ambulance could park outside at all times. Why not?
LUXURY SKI VAIL 2011:
- Michelle and the kids stayed in a room which costs more than $2,400 per night.
- Michelle & kids fly in on Air Force Two (add a couple hundred thousand).
MARTHA’S VINEYARD 2011:
- The Obama’s decided that a modest hotel room that costs $2,400 wasn’t quite nice enough. This time they decided to stay at the “Blue Heron Farm estate” which goes for $50,000 per week.
I would make some humor about how modest my last vacation was but frankly I can’t remember the last vacation I took. Times are tough… for a lot of people. Which is why I will never understand how the Obama’s can do this – with quite so much smug.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Uses ‘Black Accent’ In Speech To African American Audience
- Bombshell New Information Leaks About Michelle Obama’s Grandfather
- Obama’s Health May Be In Jeopardy – Will He Finish His Second Term?
- Obama’s Kenyan Family Just Turned On Him In A Major Way
- Here’s What Michelle and Barack Were Doing As Baltimore Burned To The Ground