Video: The Con Artist
[youtube id="dOpwCQsMbCE" width="600" height="350"]
The Daily Caller describes it for those who can’t play it at the moment:
“President Barack Obama was the brightest star in Washington,” begins the political ad, which comes complete with 1920s swing music and silent movie titles showing the promises President Obama made during his presidential campaign and his first months in office, like cutting the deficit.
“But all that changed when, one day, his broken promises caught up with him,” the narrator continues, attacking the president for “breaking the hearts” and “trust” of Americans.
“That’s why audiences across America are calling Obama ‘The Con Artist,’” the ad goes on, citing rising gas prices, the rising debt and the president’s decision not to sign the bill allowing the construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
“The Con Artist: We can’t afford a sequel,” says the final frame of the ad.
You may also like to read:
- Frightening New Evidence Proves U.S. Now A Third World Country
- Hypocritical Obama Tells Africa To Stop “Making Excuses” For Economy
- New Report Predicts Your State’s Economic Future
- Sanctions Against Russia Could Prompt WW3
- Obama Militarizing His Government For A “Crisis Of Unprecedented Magnitude Within The United States”