Radical Liberal Atheist Bill Maher Donates $1 Million to Obama Super PAC
HBO host Bill Maher made a surprise announcement, which he revealed he would give $1 million to President Barack Obama’s super PAC.
“I would like to announce tonight a donation to the Obama super PAC, which has the very unfortunate tongue-twister name Priorities USA Action. I know, it was named by Borat, but tonight I would like to give that PAC $1 million” (cue applause from liberal sheep).
All of this is ironic considering that Obama was critical of the Citizens United decision which would allow for unlimited funding from Super PAC’s. Shortly after the decision was passed Obama’s team wasted no time in signing up for one! Like two birds of a feather liberal atheist Maher & Socialist In Chief Obama can now band together at long last to spread left wing propaganda.
Obama’s fundraising efforts have been abysmal to put it lightly. Last month he raised $59,000 through his Super PAC which means that Maher’s $1 Million donation was welcomed with open arms. Do note: That money is probably from profit Maher made producing atheist documentary “Religulous” which mocked every organized religion under the sun.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Court Launches Investigation Into Obama’s Social Security Number
- Obamacare Upheld in Court – But It’s What Obama Did After That Will Make You Livid
- Obama Administration Makes Illegal Move Against ‘Far Right’
- Obama Announces New Rules To Put Gun Owners In Jail For THIS
- Obama Charges Taxpayers $1.4 Million For This Two-Day Vacation