Radical Liberal Atheist Bill Maher Donates $1 Million to Obama Super PAC
HBO host Bill Maher made a surprise announcement, which he revealed he would give $1 million to President Barack Obama’s super PAC.
“I would like to announce tonight a donation to the Obama super PAC, which has the very unfortunate tongue-twister name Priorities USA Action. I know, it was named by Borat, but tonight I would like to give that PAC $1 million” (cue applause from liberal sheep).
All of this is ironic considering that Obama was critical of the Citizens United decision which would allow for unlimited funding from Super PAC’s. Shortly after the decision was passed Obama’s team wasted no time in signing up for one! Like two birds of a feather liberal atheist Maher & Socialist In Chief Obama can now band together at long last to spread left wing propaganda.
Obama’s fundraising efforts have been abysmal to put it lightly. Last month he raised $59,000 through his Super PAC which means that Maher’s $1 Million donation was welcomed with open arms. Do note: That money is probably from profit Maher made producing atheist documentary “Religulous” which mocked every organized religion under the sun.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Uses ‘Black Accent’ In Speech To African American Audience
- Bombshell New Information Leaks About Michelle Obama’s Grandfather
- Obama’s Health May Be In Jeopardy – Will He Finish His Second Term?
- Obama’s Kenyan Family Just Turned On Him In A Major Way
- Jerry Seinfeld Just Risked His Career To Defend Fox News